Student Verification Request
Students: Verification Service is available to those you have authorized to view your program enrollment and/or completion status. For them to complete this request, they must provide the information requested below. You can retrieve your student ID number by logging into your “MyAccount” area or from your transcripts page.
Approved Student Information Requests
Generally, schools must have written permission from the parent or eligible student in order to release any information from a student's education record. However, JHSO allows disclosure of students records, without consent, to the following parties or purposes:
- Employers who indicate via electronic signature that the student has authorized the request.
- School officials with legitimate educational interest;
- Other schools to which a student is transferring;
- Specified officials for audit or evaluation purposes;
- Appropriate parties in connection with financial aid to a student;
- Organizations conducting certain studies for or on behalf of the school;
- Accrediting organizations;
- To comply with a judicial order or lawfully issued subpoena;
- Appropriate officials in cases of health and safety emergencies; and
- State and local authorities, within a juvenile justice system, pursuant to specific State law.